Happy Late 30th B-day to my sissy Meggie!! We went to the MOG (mall of Ga.) and got our hair done on her birthday. Little A went along with us. We had a great time doing girl things and afterwards we headed to Griffin (Milner to be exact) to see the McClure's new homestead. Still in boxes but I could see the potential. Megan and David were making their way out of cardboard and into a spacious 5 bedroom house. The Thomas house to be exact.
From the looks of her bog things are shaping up nicely.
Rusty made it back from HI just fine...with a little tan too. He did bring gifts witch helps. Macadamia Nuts (salted and chocolate covered). Yummy.
I am home today b/c A is sick and we went to the Dr. to see what possible daycare germs he has and turns out it is just a cold. No ear infection, no chest congestion just a cough and a runny nose. He will get better in time says Dr. Baker.
I have unloaded the old camera and here are a few goodies from the past few weeks. Enjoy. Stay tuned for a report on my wisdom teeth coming out. Jan 22 they will.
Anderson also ate Green Beans for the first time and he liked them. This is a photo of the event. He has since eaten Applesauce. That went over well too!
3 comments:
Megs! Your hair looks good! I see you have your trusty drink (insert brand here) in hand!
Marisa! I like the fact you take little A. Will.i.am with you. He'll be at ease there when he gets older! Maybe he get his haircut there! :)
A looks so cute and I'm happy to see he's liking food! That's always a fun time- trying new things to see what he likes & doesn't like. Meagan's hair looks great! She looks great! And she moved? Close to you? How exciting!!
Rusty came home with a tan too? Darn him!
Yes...Damn it!! Hawaii, a tan, sheesh!
Post a Comment