Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Its been a while

This picture has Rusty written all over it in my opinion. What a cutie pie. He is still amix of both thus far. If asked who he looks like I just say Anderson! Thats who he is.

Its been a while since I have had the time to post and oh yeah...my internet access has been acting up. I am now upstairs where the wireless router thing is located and seem to be online and going strong. Anderson is asleep on the floor beside me. He fell asleep laying in his little underwater fishy thing. Anyway- coverd in a blanket and dreaming sweet dreams I hope.

I have been taking pictures while my internet was down so I am posting them here today for YOU. Get your fix now b/c the next photo you see will probably be our Christmas Card which I am so proud of!! My friend Johanna suggested using Sams Club and what a breeze it was. We now have a photo card this year and guess who the ceterfold is?? A!! A+ Anderson. Check your mailbox soon.




Look at me cousin Ashley! I suck my finger like you!




Thanksgiving Day!




And look at that tongue. He loves to stick it out or just let it hang. Aunt Megan and Uncle David please note the western themed outfit as a farewell to Kansas. There is a horseshoe on the butt of the pants! I love this outfit and of course it almost does not fit anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I wonder if he'll be able to touch his nose with his tongue when he gets older! Just like his mama and Uncle Charlie!

Jennifer Ring Photography said...

Oh my. Its been so long and he looks so different since that last pictures. He still looks alot like Rusty to me but I totally see you too- in his eyes (no matter the color!) he is just so adorable & I hope to see you all again soon.
What a special little blessing!!

Ruby said...

I LOVE IT!