Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Hair is a Do!




We had a great time over the past day and a 1/2 visiting with my mom. I got a hair cut and some color and so did she. This is my new do and its a DO in my opinion. I like the way my stylist fixed it but I will never be able to do it like this myself. She used a flat iron. The back is my natural color which may be hard to see in these pics. Anyway- I like it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a much needed day for me! I'm not wild about my blow out, but I did enjoy the experience! I'm also looking forward to some parent and beach time!

Ruby said...

Looks great, girls!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Do you love it? I like how it looks kinda long from the front but is marisa-short in the back.