Monday, June 09, 2008

Can you see a Difference?



I took these at 7pm tonight 6/9. I can't see much difference from the last pictures I took. Can you? I feel a big difference as far as weight is concerned. I feel like I have been carting around a bag of groceries that I can't put down. Out of breath faster, hotter faster (101 degress does not help) and harder to sleep. I took the little man swimming 2 Sunday's in a row and he and I both like it. We also got some sun. I hope he likes pools and beaches and such when he is really here in the flesh.

Next appointment is 6/20. Should just be a normal check up. After that I will go every 2 weeks until my next ultrasound on 7/31. At this appointment they will check to see how he is laying and if a C-section is required. More to come...

On another note- Cash is fiesty as always. This is the latest picture of him.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I can hardly believe that you only have a little over two months to go! So sorry to hear about that nasty heat... I CAN NOT imagine.

(I have heard, however, that eating watermelon is a good way to cool down, and get some fruit! Although, it does look like you have already eaten a watermelon... Sorry, it couldn't be helped.)

:)

Anonymous said...

Wow big mama! I can totally tell a difference. Doesn't it feel awesome in the pool when you are so pregnant? It's like all the weight is off and it's so relaxing. Stay cool- it's going to be a long, hot summer! Any names for that little man yet?