Sunday, March 09, 2008

Belly Update

This is my belly as of 3/5/08. I know that was close to a week ago but...it has has not changed much since then anyway. I had just put some really oily lotion on so I look all greased up and shiny. Oh well, it helps with the itchy skin and rash I have been having recently. Other than that all is well. I go back to the Dr. on 3/12. This time my father will go with me. Mom will attend after the sex is determined on 3/21....less than 2 weeks away. So far I have gained 11lbs as of this morning but that seems to change throughout the day. As of today I am 16weeks and 2 days. I guess thats almost a full 4 months. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking belly!

Anonymous said...

wow! i love it! your baby is growing so fast. I can't believe how big your belly looks already- it's so cute!