Well most of you will remember Lucky who I am happy to say is still living down the road at my father's house. Well, since Lucky was not the type of dog Rusty wanted (he did shed a lot) and Rusty had not choice in picking him out, we agreed to look for another dog together that did not shed. While we were in the Cayman Islands we met Max. Our friends there have a Yorkie and we liked him a lot. Clay (our friend) had nothing but positive things to say about the breed. I have never been a small dog person but I am proud to say that I am now!
We went to the pet store "just to look" and saw him in the window. We ooohhhed and aaahhhhed and walked away leaving him there for someone else. 24hrs later he was ours. Neither of us could stop thinking about him so we got him. We love him, Rusty loves him. He had called him "his dog" a few times. Cash is a great dog. He plays for an hour and sleeps for 3 at this point. I am sure this will change. He is sleeping in a crate at night and staying there while we are gone in the day. He had found his bark and boy does he think he is a great Dane or something. Really ferocious. Spell check says I spelled that word right...Here he is...
3 comments:
He does look like a keeper and I know Cash is glad he found his happy home...........hope he gets to meet us............
I know Noelle will love to have another friend to play with!
Congratulations on your newest family member. He is adorable!
Post a Comment