Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome Our Newest Family Member!!




Here she is...a new car. This is the newest addition to the Estes family. A Volvo XC90. We have been going back and forth for several weeks now about the whole thing. Last Friday 5/11 we got her! Lowe's offers a discount plan with Ford. Since Ford owns Volvo we looked into it. The deal was great. Plus one day (in the future) we will fill it up with more than groceries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmm! I can smell that new car smell! Thank you for getting her to come see me in! It sure is nize!

Ruby said...

Woo hoo! How NICE! I am very jealous!

If it's not full of groceries, what might it be full of...?! Shopping bags?!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! The perfect baby...I mean grocery...car!! It's nice and "safe" too! I bet you love it!!