
If you take a right out of our neighborhood and then a left at the stop sign you will see fields of cotton to your left and to your right. For those of you who know what this looks like here is a refresher. If you are not familiar with the sight check it out. It almost looks like snow that has melted in spots. This is a different sight from the citrus trees I used to see in Florida. I like the change of scenery.
In addition to the cotton down the road did I mention that I am getting married in 5 days!!!!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 5 DAYS. I can't wait.
2 comments:
Your dress is "out of hock" so to speak, so everything is on ready, set, GO!!! Everything is perfect! Everything will be perfect! It will be YOUR perfect day because YOU DESERVE IT!!! I can't wait either! I've waited for this longer than you!
Got a preview of "the" dress.....it is what I would describe as ellegently simple....
meaning it a quite a complement and know it will be elegently beautiful on the bride.......
Post a Comment